Timecards for attendance
Tracking time and attendance is no easy task, especially if you’re still using Excel or paper to track your employees’ clock in and out times. Discover the top 9 benefits of using automatic timecards and say goodbye to old-fashioned timesheets.
Is the control of your employees’ work hours a sheet of paper that they deliver every week? Do you still use spreadsheets to track clock-ins and out times at your company? Then it’s probably time for you to start thinking about having a better system in place to streamline this process and save time and money.
The timecard process is specifically designed to help you do just that. ¿Do you know what a timecard is? simple, it’s a method for recording and tracking the amount of an employee’s time spent on each job.
Timecards improve project execution, decision-making, and compliance with labor and government regulations and can benefit not only companies but also their employees.
We have compiled a list of the 9 main advantages of this method. Check them out!
¿Why timecards are effective to boost productivity?
- Timecards are an excellent tool to maximize the productivity and profitability of companies, in addition to allowing better control of labor costs.
- By using timecards to measure employees, you can analyze all the resources of the workforce that a company has, streamlining and improving your administrative processes.
- Analyzing time and attendance will be simpler and more precise because being an automated system you will only need to consult them at the moment you need them.
- You’ll be able to control the assistance of workers, delays, breaks, and overtime worked.
- Reduction of the workload of administrative employees, since the automation of tasks, will allow employees to dedicate that time to more productive tasks.
- By controlling overtime, breaks, and permits, employees will be benefited, as they will know how much is the value of their work and how much corresponds to their salary payment.
- Reduce the time used by workers to clock in and clock out. This is one of the great advantages of automatic timecards as it facilitates the cumbersome task of filing schedules in excel or manually.
- Increase the security of the employees because by reducing the time of control and monitoring the workers are more efficient, increase their productivity, and are more committed to their work.
- Timecards allow you to discover the most productive schedules of each worker, thanks to this system you can organize the schedules of each employee, allowing to make agreements and proposals of schedules and margins of entry and exit.
With TrackingTime’s Timecards, everybody wins, as it benefits not only the employer but the employee.
You can improve the monitoring of your employees, eliminate absenteeism, and maintain order in the payment of payroll automatically which will result in a significant increase in productivity.