We are very happy to announce that we will start rolling out a whole new TrackingTime with a refined design. We will introduce significant improvements to enhance the UX based on our users feedback.
Soon you will enjoy the biggest TrackingTime update ever! 😍
See all that’s coming:
A restructured UI
- Moved the navigation bar to the top to expand the workspace and better organize features.
- Dashboard and Timesheets can now be found inside Reports.
- The Timer moved to the right corner.
- Support chat and App Version are now on the upper corner Menu.
- Search field is relocated next to the navigation bar.
- Notifications icon appears only if you have notifications.
New style in all sections, icons and charts
- New look, colors and shapes: full redesign to provide a better clean and consistent interface.
Better project management
- Added pagination in My Tasks to facilitate navigation.
- Added a Mark as Done green button to the left of the task.
- New ability to collapse task lists.
- Aligned all the task data on the same task line.
- Added priority colors next to the project’s name and the ability to edit them.
- New link to the project in the project’s names in My Tasks.
- Improved client and project division among tasks.
- New light gray color to display closed tasks replacing the strikethrough text.
- Added link to project reports in project’s menu.
- Added project progress percentage in projects with estimated time.
- Fixed task lists drag and drop capability.
- New shortcut to edit the task from the event form.
- Included client name to each event if applicable.
Export charts and diagrams
- Ability to print out insights graphs in PDF.
Project Reports new look
- Followed projects are located at the top of the report in colored boxes.
- Added project progress percentage to the project box.
- Projects detailed view: added project summary box, users cards now scroll to the right, included more information about tasks -shared with, creation date, priority- added mark task as done button and removed tasks progress bar.
Faster and more efficient UX
- Fixed small bugs.
- Data loads up to 5x faster ⚡